Breaking News

Fixed the “not found” errors

Well, I think I’ve fixed them! It was a completely non-obvious change at my hosting provider: since they so aggressively kill processes that are using too much RAM, what I did was to reverse some configuration settings so that the overall site runs slower and has less performance — but at the same time, uses far less memory!

By doing so, I avoid the “Not found” errors. And the performance is more than compensated by using a good cache and, of course, Cloudflare on top of everything.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.